Fitting Front QR, 12mm or 15mm adaptors:
1. Remove wheel from bike and remove any disc rotors and disc rotor adaptors if fitted.
2. Fit one side at a time.
3. Pull out the QR adaptor cap with your hands, no tools required.
4. Clean the thread on the inside of the hub body with a rag.
5. Insert the central axle sized cap into the hub end (longer one on the disc side, shorter on the non disc side). This should be done with the widest part against the bearing.
6. Then slide over one of the threaded lock rings with the two small dimples. Please note that 12mm and QR axle adaptors are press-fit and do not require the lock ring.
7. Using a small hex key (e.g. 2.5mm) inserted in one of the dimples spin the threaded lock ring into the thread on the hub until it bottoms out on the thread.
8. Repeat on the other side.
9. This is now ready to fit your fork and axle.
Please note: The 15mm axle cup will be held within 0.5mm of the bearing hole and inserting and tightening your bolt thru axle will apply the correct amount of preload tension to securely hold all parts in place.
Fitting QR & 12mm Adapters
Fitting 15mm Adapters
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback