This Guide Refers To The Following Wheelsets
- HUNT 4 Season All-road Disc (Previously HUNT 4 Season Gravel Disc)
- HUNT SuperDura Dynamo Disc V1
- MASON X HUNT 4 Season Disc V1
- MASON X HUNT 650B Adventure Sport Disc V1
- MASON X HUNT 650B Adventure Dynamo Disc V1
- HUNT 30 Carbon Gravel Disc V1
Rear Axle Adapter Swap (3:12 in the video below)
- Remove the wheel from the bike and remove any disc rotors, disc rotor adaptors, and cassette if fitted.
- Using a 17mm spanner on the drive side end of the axle and a 5mm hex key (or another 17mm spanner) in the non-drive side axle loosen and fully unscrew the black non-drive side axle cap. Please remember to remove the lock ring if installed before unscrewing the cap.
- Pull out the axle completely from the drive side.
- Insert the new axle adaptor into the freehub and main hub body.
- Tighten the new black non-drive side axle cap using the hex-key and 17mm spanner. Tighten to approximately 3 Nm equivalent to slightly more than the pressure that can be applied to the short end of the Hex key.
- Fit to your bike as normal.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.