6 Bolt Rotor Adapter Installation
1. Fit the black part of the adapter onto the spline.
2. Place the 6 bolt rotor onto the adapter locating it on the 6 pins.
3. Add the silver spacer onto the top of the rotor.
4. Add the lock ring and thread it into place in the hub. This is what clams the whole assembly together.
5. Tighten it with the lock ring tool and make sure it is torqued to 40Nm.
6. Once done, you are ready to fit wheel to the bike.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.