60 Day Ride Guarantee on All Hunt Wheels
We are so confident you'll be happy with your Hunt Bike Wheels that we offer a full 60 days to ride them. If at any point during these 60 days you wish to return them for a full refund or a product swap please contact us using the returns form below to arrange return. Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund on any item that has suffered severe or crash damage within this period, however we do offer a crash replacement discount scheme so please email us and we will help. In addition to this our wheels come with a full 2 years* warranty against manufacturing fault and defects. Please note this does not cover use related wear and tear.
Our normal returns policy and manufacturers warranties apply to all other products. Please see the Refunds and Returns page HERE.
2 Year Warranty
Please note that we are cyclists ourselves and do of course go above and beyond to offer excellent service if you ever do experience any issues. We carry full spares at very reasonable prices and offer complete support but of course we have to have the legal stuff written as below.
All Hunt Bike Wheels are provided with a 2 year warranty against material or workmanship defects. The warranty period runs from the purchase date.
- The warranty is not applicable to products that have been incorrectly installed, adjusted or maintained
- The warranty is not applicable to damage to the product caused by a crash, impact, or abuse of the product
- The warranty is not applicable when the product has been modified.
- The warranty is not valid on wheels used for commercial (rental) purposes.
- The warranty is not applicable to normal wear and tear. Particular parts are subject to degradation as a result of normal use and this damage is not covered by the warranty. These parts include (but are not limited to) bearings, spokes, nipples and brake tracks. We stock a range of spares for these consumable items at very reasonable prices, if you can't find it on our website please do contact us.
In order to help us process your return as efficiently as possible please download and print this warranty form and enclose it with your item.
Weight Limits & Guidance
Our wheels have varying rider weight limits please check the product pages for model specific information. Please include the weight of any luggage in your total rider weight when choosing the correct wheels. If a rider is close to these limits then it is advisable for an experienced bike mechanic to check the wheel regularly and to use minimum 25 mm tyres at a maximum of 100psi as this will reduce the fatigue on the wheelset. As we said above, we are cyclists ourselves and do of course go above and beyond to offer excellent service if you ever do experience any issues. We carry full spares at very reasonable prices and offer complete support.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback