H_CARE LIFETIME CRASH REPLACEMENT
As most of you will already know, we design our wheels to take a pretty impressive amount of hammering under all sorts of conditions. Whether you're hitting out at your local crit or road race, or taking the long way home on the paths less travelled, you can do so with the confidence that you're rolling on hoops designed to take the lot in their stride.
Saying that, sometimes things happen that are out of your control, and often it's your beloved riding gear that takes the hit on your behalf (is there anything your bikes/kit won't do for you?!). H_CARE is our lifetime crash replacement policy* and is there to ensure you're not out of pocket should the worst happen.
H_Care aims to protect your investment in HUNT technology by enabling first owners of eligible HUNT wheels free access to any HUNT-branded replacement parts and labour to repair in the event of damage through intended use. We will cover the reasonable cost of the labour to repair your wheels at a local bike shop or professional bike mechanic or perform the work free of charge at our nearest office. If a repair is unrealistic, we will replace your damaged wheel.
*With H_Care Lifetime Crash Replacement, lifetime means exactly that – the policy is valid for the lifetime of the wheel (or replacement wheel) whilst they are with their first owner.
Please note we reserve the right to enact a fair use policy, in which case we will refund you for the original cost of the wheel, plus return duties and shipping costs, if applicable.
H_CARE, because we love your wheels just as much as you do.
The below wheelsets come with H_Care FREE as standard:
- Aerodynamicist Carbon Range (Disc and Rim brake)
- Limitless Range (Road and Gravel)
- UD Carbon Spoke Range (Disc and Rim brake)
- All Mountain Carbon H_Impact MTB Wheelset
- Proven Carbon Range (Mountain)
- All HUNT Road / CX/ All-Road wheelsets (Disc and Rim brake)
- All HUNT Gravel wheelsets
- All HUNT Tri/TT wheelsets
- All HUNT Dynamo wheelsets
Price is dependent on customer location and wheelset purchased.
H_Care is not available for the below wheelsets:
- HUNT Alloy MTB wheelsets
- HUNT Nearly New wheelsets
If you have are the owner of a H_Care policy and would like to make a claim, please get in touch via our Technical Support Form, and we'll be in touch within 72 hours.
Not got a H_Care policy? Have your wheels suffered an incident and need some replacement parts? Check out our Crash Replacement Policy!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- H_Care policies must be purchased within 14 days of receipt of the wheelset.
- H_Care is not transferable to second or subsequent owners of HUNT wheelsets.
- The H_Care policy is valid for the lifetime of the wheelsets. And lifetime means lifetime – there is no policy repurchase needed if your wheels are repaired or replaced.
- H_Care can only be used in instances where the damage has been incurred through intended use. For example, H_Care is not valid on HUNT All Mountain Carbon H_Impact wheelsets on dual-crown forks as they are not a Downhill wheelset.
- H_Care is not applicable for cosmetic-only damage where the safety or the performance of the wheelset is not compromised.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the wheel to their closest HUNT office for repairs and the cost of shipping to return the wheel(set) to the customer if applicable.
- The customer is responsible for covering any import duties/costs on returning the wheels to their closest HUNT technical & repair office – see this page for your nearest office location.
- We reserve the right to enact a fair use policy, in which case we will refund you for the original cost of the wheel(set), plus return duties and shipping costs, if applicable.
- If you have purchased wheels from a dealer/stockist and wish to purchase H_CARE, please contact us via this link with a copy of your receipt, full name, delivery address and contact number. Our Rider Experience team will then support you with setting everything up.
NOTE: When returning an item to us, please remove all accessory items not included with your purchase or subject to the Policy claim. This includes: tyres, tubes, rim tape, cassettes, skewers, computer magnets etc. We cannot be responsible for loss or damage to accessory items returned to us.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback