60 Day Ride Guarantee on All Hunt Wheels
We are so confident you'll be happy with your Hunt Bike Wheels that we offer a full 60 days to ride them. If at any point during these 60 days you wish to return them for a full refund or a product swap, please contact us using our Technical Support Page to arrange a return. Unfortunately, we cannot offer a refund on any items that have suffered crash damage within this period, however, we do offer a crash replacement discount scheme so please fill in your details on our Technical Support Page. 3 year warranty is included in addition to this and covers manufacturing faults and defects. Please note this does not cover use-related wear and tear.
Our normal returns policy and manufacturer's warranties apply to all other products. Please see the Refunds and Returns page here.
3 Year Warranty
All Hunt Bike Wheels are provided with a 3 year warranty against material or workmanship defects. The warranty period runs from the purchase date.
- The warranty is not applicable to products that have been incorrectly installed, adjusted or maintained
- The warranty is not applicable to damage to the product caused by a crash, impact, or abuse of the product
- The warranty is not applicable when the product has been modified.
- The warranty is not valid on wheels used for commercial (rental) purposes.
- The warranty is not applicable to normal wear and tear. Particular parts are subject to degradation as a result of normal use and this damage is not covered by the warranty. These parts include (but are not limited to) bearings, spokes, nipples and brake tracks. We stock a range of spares for these consumable items at very reasonable prices, if you can't find it on our website please do contact us.
H_CARE - Free Lifetime Crash Replacement
We design our wheels to take an impressive amount of impact under all sorts of conditions - we fully expect our riders to put them to the limit within their intended use. Whether you're hitting out at your local crit or road race, or taking the long way home on the paths less travelled, you can do so with the confidence that you're rolling on hoops designed to take the lot in their stride.
Saying that, sometimes things happen that are out of your control, and often it's your beloved riding gear that takes the hit on your behalf. Is there anything your bikes and kit won't do for you?! We are now offering free lifetime crash replacement for first owners of all AERODYNAMICIST CARBON, UD CARBON SPOKE, LIMITLESS, PROVEN MTB & ALL-MOUNTAIN CARBON MTB* wheels. We call this policy H_CARE.
This care extends to any HUNT-branded/made parts of your wheels, and we’ll even cover the reasonable cost of the labour to repair your wheels at a local bike shop or professional bike mechanic. Alternatively, we'll perform the work free of charge at either our US or UK offices. The only cost you're eligible for is the shipping to either of our offices.
H_CARE aims to protect your investment in HUNT technology, by enabling the FIRST owners of eligible HUNT wheels access to free replacement parts (rims, spokes, hubs, and nipples) in the event of a crash or similar accident on road/all-road surfaces in line with the intended usage of the wheels. We'll even perform the work to repair the wheels free of charge. You, the rider, will only be eligible for the associated costs of returning the wheel or parts, and then having the repaired wheelset sent back to you - we'll sort the rest.
*H_CARE for the All-Mountain Carbon MTB Wheelset
The All-Mountain Carbon H_Impact Wheelset carries the same lifetime crash replacement - if you damage them whilst riding, we will get the wheels fixed or replaced.
- This applies only to the first owner (If you purchase a pair second-hand, we will do our best to support you through our normal crash replacement discount).
- Only on single-crown forks - no Downhill bikes! Although tough, please keep in mind the intended usage of All Mountain and Trail.
- The standard legal limitations of the 3 year warranty apply too: modifications, rental use, incorrect fitment or lack of maintenance may also void your warranty.
NOTE: When returning an item for a warranty claim, please remove all accessory items not included with your purchase or subject to the warranty claim including tyres, tubes, rim tape, cassettes, skewers, computer magnets, etc. We cannot be responsible for loss or damage to accessory items returned to us. With any warranty issue, please contact us before returning your wheels so we can give you the best possible service. Please fill in your details on our Technical Support Page. In order to help us process your return as efficiently as possible write your returns (HR...) number clearly on the outside of the packaging.
Weight Limits & Guidance
Our wheels have varying rider weight limits. Please check the product pages for model-specific information, which also includes tyre pressure guidance. Please include the weight of any luggage in your total rider weight when choosing the correct wheels. If a rider is close to these limits then it is advisable for an experienced bike mechanic to check the wheel regularly. We are cyclists ourselves and do of course go above and beyond to offer excellent service if you ever do experience any issues. We carry full spares at very reasonable prices and offer complete support.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback