3 YEAR WARRANTY
All HUNT Bike Wheels are provided with a 3-year warranty against material or workmanship defects. The warranty period runs from the day you receive your wheels.
- The 3-year warranty period is applicable to parts including (but not limited to): rims, hubs, spares and accessories.
- It applies to first owners of a wheelset only. Second- and subsequent owners, please see our Crash Replacement policy.
Warranty is not applicable in the below circumstances:
- Products that have been incorrectly installed, adjusted or maintained.
- Products that have sustained damage by: a crash, impact, abuse, or improper use of the product.
- In instances where the product has been modified. (This excludes routine maintenance carried out by a qualified mechanic.)
- Wheels used for commercial (rental) purposes.
- Rim brake track delamination
Here at HUNT, we are riders ourselves - and so we understand how important your bike is to you. We will always go above and beyond to offer excellent service should you experience any issues.
To get in touch with us regarding a potential warranty claim, please complete our Technical Support Form.
NOTE: When returning an item to us, please remove all accessory items not included with your purchase or subject to the Policy claim. This includes: tyres, tubes, rim tape, cassettes, skewers, computer magnets etc. We cannot be responsible for loss or damage to accessory items returned to us.
WEIGHT LIMITS & GUIDANCE
Our range spans wheels for all occassions and as such, our wheels have varying rider weight limits. Please check the corresponding product page for each wheelset. This rider weight limit refers to the overall system weight - bike, kit and rider. If a rider is close to these upper limits, we recommend that an experienced bike mechanic checks the wheels regularly.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback